So today was the last day of my first year of teaching! What a day! What a year!! I've had my share of ups and downs and learned a lot about myself as a teacher over the past 180+ days. As a gift to my student parents I took pictures of each individual child in a cap and gown. On the back of the picture I wrote down what was special about each child and what I will miss about them. By the time I read 3 of them I got teary eyed and really started missing my students. I will never have a first class ever again. It was a great year but I am excited it is over. I can enjoy my summer relaxing, hanging with my friends and family, and watching my sister playing basketball in Atlanta.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey I didn't know you had a blog! YAY!! I love reading blogs! See you Sunday! Love ya!
Post a Comment