CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Housewife dayz....part 1 :-D




Okay as of today, I'm enjoying not working and relaxing around the house. I decided to make today my cleaning day and decided if I did my spring cleaning today, I will only have to pick up a couple days a week rather than cleaning everyday. I got of of bed and started cleaning downstairs. I then did laundry and finish painting most of our bedroom before Ray got home. I also made Ray a cake for our 1st anniversary. It was very cute if I don't say so myself. This is the first time I've ever made a specific cake for a specific reason and he loved it! For our anniversary we were going to dinner but some of our very close church Mom and Dad decided to take us to dinner on them so we could not turn it down. We rode with them to Mellow Mushroom which we both love so much. We ate pizza and cheese bread for dinner and talked and talked and talked so more. It was fun! Very laid back and a comfortable atmosphere. We are not doing much for our anniversary now because we are planning a week long trip in July where we will spend having a good time. Okay gotta go my sister's game is on, got to listen! Check here out sometime, www.atlantadream.net Tamera Young

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! The walls look good!